Race Band 200mW 5.8GHz A/V Transmitter
1 x 2.15dBi 5.8GHz omni-directional antenna (SMA male connector)
1 x Video cable (20cm 5-pin Molex-SL terminated in wire ends)
1 x DC power cable (24cm 2-pin Molex-SL terminated in BEC-style connector)
– 37MHZ frequency seperation allows for flying up to 8 pilots simultaneously.
– SMA female antenna connector
– 200mW (+/- 1dB) of clean output power.
– Frequencies: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860 MHz (ImmersionRC/FatShark)
All standard channels within the US/EU ISM Band
– Frequencies: 5658, 5695, 5732, 5769, 5806, 5843, 5880, 5917MHz (RaceBand)
All RaceBand channels legal using a Ham license within the USA
RaceBand Channels 1-6 legal using a Ham license within the EU
– Onboard quiet switching regulator, powers 5V cameras
– Input voltage range: 6 – 25V (2S-6S)
– Not affected by 2.4GHz R/C radios!
Note: Many similar products on the market do not support stereo audio, nor provide enough 5V regulated power to drive a Flight Camera.